SILVER R product created and developed by GreyHound, has the characteristic shape of the "flat bottom" and is made of materials that characterize it for its extreme softness and flexibility, easily adaptable to any type of chassis, a track seat with asphalt with a lot of grip and it adapts very well to the different track conditions.
* Soft and Flexible
* Performing on track conditions with a lot of grip (rubberized)
* Seat processing is done entirely by hand by experienced staff and subjected to quality control
Available in various hardnesses:
* SILVER SOFT the softest in the line and least durable, developed for the racing department.
* SILVER R soft, flexible, easily adaptable to various track conditions, recommended.
* SILVER T Medium hard, specially developed for Maranello frames.
* SILVER T + Duro, specially developed for Tonykart frames
* SILVER ST the hardest in the line.
Phone: 0274 103 360
Shop Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm Mon to Fri
Collection by Appointment Only Mon/Sun (closed public holidays)